|Labeler:||Ascend Laboratories, LLC|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 67877-297-30: 30 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 PACKAGE (67877‑297‑30)
- 67877-297-38: 100 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 PACKAGE (67877‑297‑38)
- 30 mg
- Peppermint Oil
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Calcium Channel Antagonists [MoA]
- Dihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blocker [EPC]
- Dihydropyridines [CS]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0555-0980 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule by Barr Laboratories Inc.
- 0904-6566 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Major Pharmaceuticals
- 23155-108 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule by Heritage
- 23155-512 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 55154-4184 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Cardinal Health
- 55154-4560 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule by Cardinal Health
- 57664-135 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule by Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.
- 60429-146 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 62559-210 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule by Ani Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63739-797 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Mckesson Packaging Services a Business Unit of Mckesson Corporation
- 68084-912 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by American Health Packaging
- 69452-209 Nimodipine 30 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Bionpharma Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 67877-296Next: 67877-305 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.