|Labeler:||Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 64980-406-03: 30 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (64980‑406‑03)
- 50 mg
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Silicon Dioxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 Non-Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Non-Nucleoside Analog [EXT]
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inducers [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2B6 Inducers [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C9 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 64980-407 Efavirenz 200 mg Oral Capsule by Rising Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0378-2233 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 31722-504 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 64380-889 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet by Strides Shasun Limited
- 65862-049 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 65862-104 Efavirenz 50 mg Oral Capsule by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 65862-105 Efavirenz 100 mg Oral Capsule by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 65862-106 Efavirenz 200 mg Oral Capsule by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 65862-774 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 69097-301 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Cipla USA Inc.
- 70518-1013 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 70518-1100 Efavirenz 600 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 64980-405Next: 64980-407 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.