|Labeler:||Marksans Pharma Limited|
|Product Type:||Human OTC Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 25000-133-01: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 CARTON (25000‑133‑01) > 20 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BOTTLE
- 25000-133-04: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 CARTON (25000‑133‑04) > 32 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BOTTLE
- 25000-133-13: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 BOX (25000‑133‑13) > 600 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BOTTLE
- 25000-133-18: 4 BAG IN 1 BOX (25000‑133‑18) > 2500 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BAG
- 25000-133-23: 5 BAG IN 1 DRUM (25000‑133‑23) > 2000 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BAG
- 25000-133-43: 1 BOTTLE IN 1 CARTON (25000‑133‑43) > 10 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BOTTLE
- 200 mg
- Fd&c Green No. 3
- Sorbitan Monooleate
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 25000-114 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-115 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-117 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-120 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-121 Ibuprofen 400 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-122 Ibuprofen 600 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-123 Ibuprofen 800 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-135 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 25000-136 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Marksans Pharma Limited
- 0121-4774 Ibuprofen 100 mg/5ml Oral Suspension by Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc.
- 0179-0040 Ibuprofen 800 mg Oral Tablet by Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- 0363-0003 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Capsule by Walgreen Company
- 0363-0197 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Capsule by Walgreens
- 0363-0255 Ibuprofen 50 mg/1.25ml Oral Suspension/ Drops by Walgreen Company
- 0363-0291 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Walgreen Co.
- 0363-0292 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Walgreen Co.
- 0363-0392 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Walgreen Co.
- 0363-0408 Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Walgreens
- 0363-0413 Diphenhydramine Citrate 38 mg / Ibuprofen 200 mg Oral Tablet by Walgreen Company
- 0363-0507 Ibuprofen 100 mg/1 Oral Tablet, Chewable by Walgreen Company
- More related products ...
Possibly Related Discussions:
Ibuprofen tablet to stop period bleeding Hi. I'm 19 yrs old and just started my period today. I heard that taking 800mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours can tempor... 9 replies
ibuprofen patch anti-inflammatory ## I have bad stomach, but I need to take Ibuprofen 800 2x a day the patch might be the answear for me... 5 replies
Ibuprofen Melfen Can I Take It For A Tooth Pain hi im dieing will pain nd all i have is melfen 400mg film coated tablets ibuprofen for my tooth ach is this any harm tan... 4 replies
Ibuprofen what happens if u take 7 tablets of 800MG ibuprofen? ## if you feel you need to take 7 of any pill you may need to seek ... 4 replies
ibuprofen and hydrocodone/acetaminophen Hi, I got 10 teeth extracted yesterday morning. For pain I was taking hydrocodone, and it makes me so sick with an awful... 3 replies
ibuprofen 600mg Does this drug have a 61 on one side and nothing on the other and is it a large white oval pill? ## does IBuprofen a 61 ... 3 replies
ibuprofen transdermal patch My podiatrist gave me an ibuprofen transdermal patch four years ago. It was great. It was of course experimental, then. ... 3 replies
ibuprofen and dilantin Ibuprofen may have mucked up accidently Ibuprofen And Dilantin and coversyl got chest pain and drowsy took ibuprofen for pain chest local hospital says muscle p... 3 replies
Ibuprofen 500mg Is this equivalent to hidrocodine 500 mg? ## The answer to your question is no. Although these are two completely differ... 3 replies
Ibuprofen and xarelto Is it safe to take Xarelto 12 hours after taking ibuprofen? I need to know so I don't have bleeding. ## There can be... 2 replies
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.