|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 24236-297-02: 30 CAPSULE IN 1 BLISTER PACK (24236‑297‑02)
- 200 mg
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Magnesium Stearate
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 70518-1847 Emtriva 200 mg Oral Capsule by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 46014-0601 Emtriva 200 mg Oral Capsule by Excella Gmbh
- 53808-0801 Emtriva 200 mg Oral Capsule by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54868-4853 Emtriva 200 mg Oral Capsule by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 61958-0601 Emtriva 200 mg Oral Capsule by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- 61958-0602 Emtriva 10 mg/ml Oral Solution by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 24236-296Next: 24236-300 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.