|Labeler:||Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0703-5075-01: 1 VIAL IN 1 CARTON (0703‑5075‑01) > 20 ML IN 1 VIAL
- 0703-5075-03: 10 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE IN 1 TRAY (0703‑5075‑03) > 20 ML IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE
- 200 mg/20mL
- Alkylating Activity [MoA]
- Alkylating Drug [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 61703-327 Dacarbazine 200 mg/1 Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Hospira Worldwide, Inc.
- 63323-127 Dacarbazine 10 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by App Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 63323-128 Dacarbazine 10 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by App Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0703-5054Next: 0703-5079 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.