|Labeler:||Rugby Laboratories, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human OTC Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0536-5904-01: 100 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (0536‑5904‑01)
- 0536-5904-10: 1000 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (0536‑5904‑10)
- Sennosides a and B
- 8.6 mg
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate
- Hypromellose 2910 (6 Mpa.s)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Mineral Oil
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0536-1000 Senexon 8.8 mg/5ml Oral Syrup by The Harvard Drug Group, LLC
- 0536-1275 Senexon 8.8 mg/5ml Oral Liquid by Rugby Laboratories
- 17856-1000 Senexon 8.8 mg/5ml Oral Syrup by Atlantic Biologicals Corps
- 45865-483 Senexon 8.6 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Medsource Pharmaceuticals
- 69189-5904 Senexon 8.6 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Avera Mckennan Hospital
- 71610-058 Senexon 8.6 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0536-5896Next: 0536-6237 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.