|Labeler:||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Maprotiline Hydrochloride|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0378-0087-01: 100 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (0378‑0087‑01)
- Maprotiline Hydrochloride
- 50 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Fd&c Blue No. 1
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Polyethylene Glycols
- Starch, Corn
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Titanium Dioxide
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0378-0060 Maprotiline Hydrochloride 25 mg Oral Tablet by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0378-0092 Maprotiline Hydrochloride 75 mg Oral Tablet by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0378-0086Next: 0378-0088 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.