|Labeler:||Baxter Healthcare Corporation|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection, Suspension, Liposomal|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0338-0063-01: 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE IN 1 CARTON (0338‑0063‑01) > 10 ML IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- 2 mg/mL
- Anthracycline Topoisomerase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Anthracyclines [CS]
- Topoisomerase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0338-0067 Doxil 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 59676-960 Doxil 2 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Suspension, Liposomal by Janssen Products, Lp
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0338-0062Next: 0338-0066 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.