|Labeler:||Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0310-0668-12: 120 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0310‑0668‑12)
- 0310-0668-60: 60 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0310‑0668‑60)
- 100 mg
- Titanium Dioxide
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Copovidone K25-31
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Stearyl Fumarate
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0310-0657 Lynparza 50 mg Oral Capsule by Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp
- 0310-0679 Lynparza 150 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0310-0657Next: 0310-0679 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.