|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
|CSA Schedule:||CV (US) |
 Schedule V Controlled Substance: Low potential for abuse relative to substances listed in Schedule IV and consist primarily of preparations containing limited quantities of certain narcotics. (i.e. Cough preparations containing not more than 200 milligrams of Codeine per 100 milliliters or per 100 grams [such as Robitussin AC, Phenergan with Codeine], and Ezogabine). More Details: US Dept of Justice Controlled Substance Schedules.
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0173-0812-59: 90 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0173‑0812‑59)
- 200 mg
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Lecithin, Soybean
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Titanium Dioxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Channel Openers [MoA]
- Potassium Channel Opener [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0173-0810 Potiga 50 mg Oral Tablet by Glaxosmithkline LLC
- 0173-0813 Potiga 300 mg Oral Tablet by Glaxosmithkline LLC
- 0173-0814 Potiga 400 mg Oral Tablet by Glaxosmithkline LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0173-0810Next: 0173-0813 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.