|Labeler:||Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0078-0640-70: 70 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (0078‑0640‑70)
- 150 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (Type H)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Titanium Dioxide
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Kinase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C9 Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0078-0694 Zykadia 150 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0078-0639Next: 0078-0641 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.