0074-6633 : Norvir 100 mg Oral Capsule
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0074-6633-22: 120 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (0074‑6633‑22)
- 0074-6633-30: 30 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (0074‑6633‑30)
- 100 mg
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene
- Oleic Acid
- Polyoxyl 35 Castor Oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- HIV Protease Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inhibitor [EPC]
- Protease Inhibitor [EPC]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2D6 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 Inducers [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inducers [MoA]
- P-Glycoprotein Inhibitors [MoA]
- Breast Cancer Resistance Protein Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0074-1940 Norvir 80 mg/ml Oral Solution by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-2340 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-3333 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet by Abbvie Inc.
- 0074-3399 Norvir 100 mg Oral Powder by Abbvie Inc.
- 50090-1162 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 53808-1119 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54569-6170 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 61786-386 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 67296-1234 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Redpharm Drug, Inc.
- 69189-3335 Norvir 100 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Avera Mckennan Hospital
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0074-6624Next: 0074-6799 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.