|Labeler:||Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0069-0197-30: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (0069‑0197‑30)
- 15 mg
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyvinyl Alcohol, Unspecified
- Titanium Dioxide
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350
- Fd&c Blue No. 2 /
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0069-1198 Vizimpro 30 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 0069-2299 Vizimpro 45 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 63539-197 Vizimpro 15 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by U.S. Pharmaceuticals
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0069-0196Next: 0069-0201 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.