|Labeler:||E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 0003-2560-16: 10 VIAL, SINGLE‑DOSE IN 1 CARTON (0003‑2560‑16) > 1 INJECTION, POWDER, FOR SOLUTION IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑DOSE
- 1 g/1
- Monobactam Antibacterial [EPC]
- Monobactams [CS]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0003-2230 Azactam 1 g/50ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.
- 0003-2240 Azactam 2 g/50ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.
- 0003-2570 Azactam 2 g/1 Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by E.r. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C.
- 55154-1054 Azactam 1 g/1 Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Cardinal Health
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0003-2328Next: 0003-2570 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.