Bupivacaine + Lidocaine OverviewBupivacaine, marketed under the brand name Marcaine among others, is a medication used to freeze tissue in a specific area. It is used by injecting it into the area, around a nerve that supplies the area, or into the spinal canal's epidural space. It is available mixed with a small amount of epinephrine to make it last longer. It typically begins working within 15 minutes and lasts for 2 to 8 hours. Possible side effects include sleepiness, muscle twitching, ringing in the ears, c...
Read more Bupivacaine + Lidocaine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupivacaine
Recent Bupivacaine + Lidocaine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Injection: 0.375% + 1%, eq 0.375% (37.5mg/10ml) + eq 1% (100mg/10ml)
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (38 results)
- Duocaine Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Akten Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- AnaMantle HC Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Bupivacaine1 thread
- Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Bupivacaine Hydrochloride
- Chirocaine LevoBupivacaine
- Decadron with Xylocaine Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- Dentipatch Lidocaine1 thread
- Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- EMLA Lidocaine + Prilocaine4 threads
- Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Exparel Bupivacaine Liposome
- Glydo Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidazone Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidocaine62 threads
- Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- Lidoderm Lidocaine14 threads
- Lidosite Topical System Kit Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Marcaine Bupivacaine3 threads
- Marcaine Spinal Bupivacaine
- Marcaine with Epinephrine Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Oraqix Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Sensorcaine Bupivacaine
- Sensorcaine with Epinephrine Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Sensorcaine-MPF Bupivacaine
- Synera Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- Xylocaine Lidocaine4 threads
- Xylocaine with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF Lidocaine1 thread
- Xylocaine-MPF with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF with Glucose Lidocaine
- Zilactin-L Lidocaine2 threads
- Zingo Lidocaine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
Possibly related Bupivacaine + Lidocaine Topics:
sterilisation of bupivacaine Hello, I am in search of information on the stability of the bupivacaine sterilized with the gamma rays.Do you know if t...
lidocaine ointment usp 5% pain outment ## What works better than Lidocaine Ointment USP, 5% ## Lidocaine is a mild, local anesthetic. It's har... 2 replies
lidocaine hci PAIN ## Lidocaine is a very common local anesthetic, it can also be used to treat irregular heart beat. It is frequently... 1 reply
lidocaine patches I have very severe and advance DDD and have been taking MS-Contin which has been helpful. However I always have severe p...
lidocaine25mg,prilocaine25mg,poloxamer188 lidocaine-25mg, prilocaine-25mg poloxamer188- 55mg poloxamer407 - 154.85mg HCL (for ph adjustment) D & C Yellow No. ...
Lidocaine Diphenadr Maalox Suspension Oral Suspension to be taken by mouth every two hours as needed, dosage one to two teaspoonfuls...
orofar lidocaine is this chewable tablet or what?...
lidoderm/lidocaine patch 5% it is a paatch thqt you put on to take care of the pain you are having. i want to know if this patch is addictive and if... 2 replies
ketoprofen lidocaine Hi I have it in a cream form. I have crohns and my left side stomach colon area is always swollen and sore. I'm also... 1 reply
ketoprofen 5% Lidocaine5%MC What is this transdermal delivefry system used for an what other ingrediants is in this compounded medicine ## This is a... 1 reply