Bupivacaine + Lidocaine OverviewBupivacaine, marketed under the brand name Marcaine among others, is a medication used to decrease feeling in a specific area. It is used by injecting it into the area, around a nerve that supplies the area, or into the spinal canal's epidural space. It is available mixed with a small amount of epinephrine to make it last longer. It typically begins working within 15 minutes and lasts for 2 to 8 hours. Possible side effects include sleepiness, muscle twitching, ringing in the ears...
Read more Bupivacaine + Lidocaine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bupivacaine
Recent Bupivacaine + Lidocaine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Injection: 0.375% + 1%, eq 0.375% (37.5mg/10ml) + eq 1% (100mg/10ml)
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (38 results)
- Duocaine Bupivacaine + Lidocaine
- Akten Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- AnaMantle HC Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Bupivacaine1 thread
- Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Bupivacaine Hydrochloride
- Chirocaine LevoBupivacaine
- Decadron with Xylocaine Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- Dentipatch Lidocaine1 thread
- Dexamethasone + Lidocaine
- EMLA Lidocaine + Prilocaine4 threads
- Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Exparel Bupivacaine Liposome
- Glydo Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidazone Hydrocortisone + Lidocaine
- Lidocaine65 threads
- Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- Lidoderm Lidocaine14 threads
- Lidosite Topical System Kit Epinephrine + Lidocaine Hydrochloride
- Marcaine Bupivacaine3 threads
- Marcaine Spinal Bupivacaine
- Marcaine with Epinephrine Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Oraqix Lidocaine + Prilocaine
- Sensorcaine Bupivacaine
- Sensorcaine with Epinephrine Bupivacaine + Epinephrine
- Sensorcaine-MPF Bupivacaine
- Synera Lidocaine + Tetracaine
- Xylocaine Lidocaine4 threads
- Xylocaine with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF Lidocaine1 thread
- Xylocaine-MPF with Epinephrine Lidocaine + Epinephrine
- Xylocaine-MPF with Glucose Lidocaine
- Zilactin-L Lidocaine2 threads
- Zingo Lidocaine Hydrochloride Monohydrate
Possibly related Bupivacaine + Lidocaine Topics:
sterilisation of bupivacaine Hello, I am in search of information on the stability of the bupivacaine sterilized with the gamma rays.Do you know if t...
lidocaine ointment usp 5% pain outment ## What works better than Lidocaine Ointment USP, 5% ## Lidocaine is a mild, local anesthetic. It's har... 2 replies
lidocaine and albuterol on a breathlizer test Do lidocaine patches or albuterol inhalers affect a breathalyzer test? ## Hello, Tammy! How are you? There are many thin... 1 reply
lidocaine hci PAIN ## Lidocaine is a very common local anesthetic, it can also be used to treat irregular heart beat. It is frequently... 1 reply
lidocaine patches I have very severe and advance DDD and have been taking MS-Contin which has been helpful. However I always have severe p...
lidocaine25mg,prilocaine25mg,poloxamer188 lidocaine-25mg, prilocaine-25mg poloxamer188- 55mg poloxamer407 - 154.85mg HCL (for ph adjustment) D & C Yellow No. ...
Lidocaine Diphenadr Maalox Suspension Oral Suspension to be taken by mouth every two hours as needed, dosage one to two teaspoonfuls...
lidocaine hci 1%injection for infiltration and roadblok...
orofar lidocaine is this chewable tablet or what?...
lidoderm/lidocaine patch 5% it is a paatch thqt you put on to take care of the pain you are having. i want to know if this patch is addictive and if... 2 replies