Abortion Tablet Available In India
(Newest posts first)

Comments Submitted Says:

i need a abortion tablet so please can you say the name of tablet which i purchase easily from medical store

Showing Replies 388 - 369 of 388 ( Newest posts first ) RSS Feed

babyali Says:

I have a sex with my boy friend I use to became period on month end with in 28 date but still I have not in period so plz help me have any tablet to avoid this for pregnancy.

ashok Says:

My wife is now pregnant. She is over 4 days from her period date. I want an abortion immediately. Please tell me the tablet's name and using methods.

rahul Says:

My girl friend pregnant , she is over 10 days from
her period , I want an abortion as soon as
possible . please tell me tablets name & Method of
abortion . Please reply me early.

veronica Says:

My friend have that suspection too

Netravathi Says:

i am 2 months pregnant. now i need a abortion pills. pls tell me the name of the pills that I can easily find at medical shop. im weak.

Sarika Says:

I've a one week pregnancy . I won't a baby now. can u tell the pills available in pune India .

soni Says:

hi !
i m soni, i have over 10 days from my period date, now i m pregnant, please tell me about medicine for abortion.

kitty Says:

I'm pregnant of 9 weeks can you please tell me how to abort my pregnancy.

upendra Says:

hi .. meri wf 14 se pregnant h abortion ke liye koi medicine ka nam btaye

juraj Says:

I want to find MIFEGYN (MIFEPRISTONE) pills, but i need to be safe when I do my shopping. Do you know any safe way to obtain these pills? I found a website pricing it at 12 usd for a pack (1x mifepristone + 4x misoprostol). this is a good price, but i dont know whether I can trust these types of websites. Any advice? thank you. My contact mail is {edited for privacy}. I'm from Slovakia

Shweta Says:

I m 3months pregnant..plz suggest me the medicine which abbort my pregnancy...

deepak Says:

I need one month pregnancy tablets to stop pregnancy please send tablets name

chang Says:

Actually on behalf of my gf here.. pls tell me da name of abortion pills dat should b available in hardwar or dehradun.. Pls reply soon.. We really need tablets..!!

renuga Says:

I need abortion tablet
Pls can u help me

ta Says:

I have 3kids.last one is 18months.my last period is on 20nov now i have missed my period for 3days.i am living in gulf for abortion can u suggest any tablet available in gulf.i need it urgent

mukesh Says:

plzz help me ....tell me the best pills to remove the pregnency ## I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly what'.

payal Says:

Payal
I m housewife ihave already tow kids and i dont want the third one my last date was on 5nov.2014 and i have 5days over my period kindly tell me the name of medicine to abort the baby n how to use the medicine .

hir Says:

My period is over 11 days...nd my period system is irreguler...im so worry obout this...nd im not want to pregnant now...plz help me

raktim Says:

Pls give me name of abortion pill easilly availabe in india

sangeta Says:

my 20 days pregnency i am disided aborsan so pls help

what kind of abortion drugs are available in taiwan What are going to do? My last period is june 22 but til now i dont have menstration, im 3 days delayed.. me and my bf se...
sleeping tablets for epitek available in south africa hi, i am on epitek 100mg and cannot sleep... i am in south africa and desperate for a sleeping tablet that does not caus...
Focalin tablets- prescribed once available again (loss of appetite lasting longer) TEVA 93 5277 10 mg white round pills 1 tab aid I was prescribed this for a period of time and then there was some drug shortage and had to rotate between the numerous ... 2 replies
is this tablet available in chennai Misoprostol available in Chennai? I missed my period and I have a 8 months old baby so can't think for another 1 nw...
FIORINAL TABLETS GENERIC OR FIORINAL NOT AVAILABLE, WHY? I called Westward/Actavis, emailed FDA. All say it was a business decision to keep capsules not tablets. Tablets work be... 2 replies
Allopurinol 100 mg tablets not available My local dispensers tell me 100 mg tablets are no longer available from any manufacturer, even though the 300 mg tablets... 2 replies
Are Iberet 500 gradumet tablets still available in USA? In the past I have been prescribed Iberet 500 gradumet tablets for anemia. They work very well, no nausea or constipatio... 1 reply
Why Kaypen 250mg Is Not Available In Medical Shops There Any Alternate Tablet For This I HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS TABLET FOR 2 MONTHS IN CHENNAI,INDIA I COULD NOT FIND SEND ME ANY ALTERNATE MEDICINE FOR T... 6 replies
tablet name to remove pregnancy chance after 10 days, that's available in pakistan Give me the name of tablets available in Pakistan to remove all the risk of pragrency right after 10 to 15 days of sex....
Abortion Tablets In Pakistan i have sex with my g.f on 17 may and her last period date was 16 may now it is 16 june and she does not have her period.... 4 replies