Tacrolimus Forums

Recently active Tacrolimus forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Tacrolimus and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread     RSS Feed
tingling feet and toes on anti rejection drugs
I have been taking Advagraf (tacrolimus) 3mg per day and Mycophenalate mofital 750 mg a day for the last 13 months after a liver transplant. I have had tingling in my toes for all of this time. My feet burn, but are not hot to the touch, the feeling in my toes is quite reduced and I also get shooting pays in my feet. I walk ok etc.. but I find it difficult to get to sleep at night without taking painkillers, usually 2 paracetamol. My consultant says it is a small price to pay for a new life. I appreciate that I am now extremely well, but I cant cope with this tingling for the rest of my life! ## Hello, Willow1! How are you feeling? The Advagraf has been known to cause those types of side effects, you may also experience nausea, dizziness, fainting, joint pain and weight gain, as listed ...
Updated 2 days ago.
Telma 40 uses
My BP is 130/90 and I am 27yrs old. I am FSGS patient. My doctor prescribed me Telma40 as it also used to decrease protein loss in urine. I am also using Tacrolimus and Prednisolone as well.
Updated 2 years ago.
stopping tacrolimus
Are there any withdrawals or side effects from stopping Tacro..i had a heart tx and i'm still on Rappamune Cellcept and prednisolone ## Has your doctor advised you to stop taking it? It is an immunosuppressant, so you should always follow your doctor's advice about taking such medications, as a sudden cessation that isn't supervised could result in organ rejection.
Updated 3 years ago.
Tacrolimus Ointment 0 1% w/w
Tacrolimus Ointment 0 1% w/w is help full for depigmentation of skin..??
Updated 3 years ago.
tacrolimus assy
please send the tacrolimus assay method for research work
Updated 5 years ago.
Tacrolimus assay
Does anyone know how to remove the excipients from tacrolimus prior to running it on HPLC? I have found that susequent runs do not have a good baseline due to excipients sticking to the column.
Updated 6 years ago.
vet medication
what is the base of this medication used for dry eyes in dogs? ## I am sorry, I do not have any information on it, we specialize in information on prescription drugs for human use, not veterinary.
Updated 6 years ago.