Salbutamol Forums

Recently active Salbutamol forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Salbutamol and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 2    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Is Ambroxol Syrup Safe For A 3 Month Old Baby
my baby is 3 month old and the doctor adviced him to drink amboxol syrup im wondering why not ambroxol drops is syrup safe for his age with a dosage of 2ml twice a day my baby's weight is 6kls ## Hi ivy, I have read that any cough/cold medication (specifically over the counter medications) can be potentially unsafe for a child under the age of 2. If your son is dealing with a cough or nasal congestion, I recommend giving him a hot bath or using a humidifier in his room... the steam may help to loosen up the cough and clear the airways. If the symptoms persist or worsen and giving him the medication is your only option, then I suppose it would be best to follow your doctor's advice and give your baby the dose that your doctor prescribed. I hope this helps, please post back if you...
Updated 15 days ago.

Acebrophylline vs salbutamol vs terbutalline
acebrophylline vs salbutamol vs terbutaline any study, how is it superior dosage adult and kids ## wanted to know more about acebrophylline.. its action dosage both in adults and pediatrics , how is it superior to salbutamol and terbutilline ## Have we use acebrophylline syrup and Asthalin syrup together to children
Updated 3 months ago.

Lagundi is safe for pregnant
Is it safe drinking lagundi syrup even im in my 4week pregnancy.my throat hurts. ## HI, Nette! Congrats on the baby! As to Lagundi, since this is an herbal product, not an actual medication, it hasn't been studied to see if it's safe to use during pregnancy. It would be best for you to see your doctor, before taking anything, to make sure that you only take something that is safe and won't harm your baby. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I have cough and colds and im 3months pregnant..what medicine should I take?I cant slep because of headache.I did not consult a doctor yet. ## Is Lagundi syrup safe for pregnant?? Im on may 5months now.. ## Hi i'm 35 weeks pregnant and i am taking lagundi ascof 300 mg and salbutamol sulfate 2 mg. Bcoz i have my asthma for almos...
Updated 5 months ago.

Salbutamol Guaifenesine as an alternative to Bricanyl
My son who's 3 years old takes Co amoxi-clav and bricanyl (an expectorant) for his cough, but since the medicine ran out i tried to buy it and it's already phased out. What else can I use in place of bricanyl? Can salbutamol guafenesin act as an alternative to bricanyl?
Updated 5 months ago.

Effects Of Salbutamol Guaifenesin Ventolin Expectorant
What are the effects of salbutamol guaifenesin ventolin expectorant to our body? ## The Salbutamol helps relieve bronchospasms, the Guaifenesin is a decongestant and Ventolin (Albuterol) is a bronchodilator. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and funny taste in mouth. Read more: Are there any comments or questions? ## I have a dry cough and had a fever dated May 27.i took co-amoxiclav together with salbutamol guafenesin and it help my breathing so far and continously taking it every 6 hours but i backed it up yesterday with flanax and bioflu that made me more comfortable esp at my front and back ache.but right now my both lower back side is aching whenever i cough. ## my baby i have asthma taking expectorant salbutamol i ask kong pwd ma dongan ang nebeulizer ...
Updated 5 months ago.

salbutamol as tocolytic
I'm 41 yrs old. I had no babies till now. We did ivf and got triplet pregnancy so it is precious for us because we got pregnant after 20 yrs of marriage. Now im 22 weeks along and my babies are ok, im on asa, fefol calcium, hydroxyprogesterone, cyclogest 400, od, my obg doc told me to start bid from 22 weeks till delivery. I'm worried about side effect of tablets. Is it safe for long term treatment and can it prolong labour and prevent pre term labour, despite no contraction no discharge? Thanks.
Updated 6 months ago.

What dosage should i follow?
Hello doc! My daughter is turning 2yo this march. Should i give the suggested dosage for 2yo or stick with the same dosage for 1yo?
Updated 1 year ago.

solmux,cefalexin,salbutamol
Is it safe to take solmux,cefalexin and salbutamol at the same time for my 3 yrs old son?
Updated 2 years ago.

Salbutamol/Guaifenesin Adverse Effect
Hi! I'm taking co-amoxiclav and Salbutamol/guaifenesin. .and now i'm experiencing fine tremors.. Do you think I need to stop taking the medication?coz I've research that fine tremors are one adverse effect of the medication salbutamol/guaifenesin?please answer asap!Thanks! :) ## Hi im rads im taking co-amoxiclav and salbutamol-guaifenesin. After taking this medicine i felt my hand and feet shaking ang hear beat fast, i feel tire. Shoul i continue to take this medicine? Please help me with this
Updated 2 years ago.

my 2 month old has a cough and cold
Hi DOC, my having a cough and cold. SHe is 2 months old and 1 week. The doctor recommended the co-ammoxiclav antibacterial,salbutamol guafinisin and chloromphenamine .. is ventolin expectorant and disudrin can be takin bymy baby at the same time?. And is it also safe for my baby? I need to know doc, thanks.
Updated 3 years ago.

salbutamol guaifenesin with heart diseases
Is salbutamol guafenesin can be use by person with heart disease?
Updated 3 years ago.

salbutamol guaifenesin side effect
Why I feel little bit weak and little bit shaking after taking salbutamol guiaffenesin? ## HI, Angie! How are you? Salbutamol is the most likely culprit, it is well known to cause the types of side effects you've described. You may also experience dry mouth, muscle cramps and palpitations. Learn more Salbutamol details here. Has your doctor prescribed this medication? ## Hi!!! Yes my dr. Prescribed it, but the label is just like salbutamol guiaffenesin but I drink the salbutamol guiaffenesin ventolin because the the first one is not available in pharmacy so I got the second one with ventolin.. You think it's fine or normal that I feel that side effect when I'm taking it?! Thanks a lot...
Updated 4 years ago.

Salbutamol Guaifenesin and Glimiperide
What is the interaction between salbutamol guaifenesin and glimiperide? Any adverse effect? ## My findings state that there are potentially unsafe interactions that apply to Albuterol (Salbutamol) & Glimepiride. Quoted below are the precautions you should be aware of: "Albuterol may reduce the effects of glimepiride in lowering your blood sugar. Talk with your doctor before using these medications together. You may need a dose adjustment or more frequent monitoring of your blood sugar if you have been using glimepiride and are starting treatment with albuterol. Likewise, if your glimepiride dose has been adjusted during treatment with albuterol, the dose may need to be readjusted after you discontinue albuterol. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you...
Updated 4 years ago.

About The Salbutamol Guaifenesin Ventolin That I Buy Last 2009 And It Was Expired June 2011 Is Their Any Side Effect If Accidentally Take Because This
the ventolin guaifenesin salbutamol that i buy last 2009, is already expired last June 2011. is their any effect for me because accidentally I take because I dont have any new one. ## These don't get dangerous once expired, from the information that I've found, they just tend to lose effectiveness, so they may not work as well. Learn more Ventolindetails here. Learn more Guaifenesin details here. Learn more Salbutamoldetails here. If you still need them, I suggest disposing of these ones now and picking up a new supply, to ensure their effectiveness the next time you need to take them. Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 4 years ago.

Is There A Replacement For Ventide Inhaler
have been using ventide inhaler for about 22 years. Thishas now been discontinued in Pakistan. Is there a replacement for ventide. If not what is the best course to follow. ## the pharma company have a replacement for ventide but its not out in the market yet. ## Ventide contained the active ingredients Beclamethasone and Salbutamol. I'm afraid since it wasn't available in the U.S. that our information on it is very limited, I can't even find details on why it was discontinued. Also, since you are in Pakistan, I have no way of knowing what alternatives are available for you. Have you tried asking your doctor what else you can use that is comparable? ## Yes. there is an alternative for Ventide Inhaler. It is XALTIDE Inhaler. it contains same formula and it is easily available...
Updated 4 years ago.

Taking Salbutamol And Bioflu At The Same Time
can i take salbutamol guaifenesin at the same time? thank you... :)
Updated 5 years ago.

salbutamol guaifenesin
My little girl have asthma and i gave her salbutamol. How many days should she take it if ever asthma still exist? ## Salbutamol with Guaifensin is used to help with the bronchospasms associated with asthma and other breathing disorders. What did her doctor recommend? Asthma is usually caused by allergies and, in most cases, it doesn't go away, but requires lifelong treatment. ## how to determine the qty of ml to be given for a 2yrs old if she weighs 16kilos
Updated 5 years ago.

Duavent Drug verification
ipratrpium salbutamol duavent is good for 3 1/5 yrs old children having an ashma?
Updated 5 years ago.

polynerv500
contraindications pharmacodynamics pharmacokinetics nursing consideration/responsibility ## provide me of the information about polynerv500, side effects & the contraindications. ## Polynerv500 is a vitamin supplement used to help those who are deficient in vital nutrients. It contains 500mgs of Vitamin B1, 250mgs of Vitamin B6 and 1mg of Vitamin B12. There is no information available regarding side effects and contraindications, since this is not a regular prescription drug. Was there anything else I could help you with? ## 1 effect ba ng polynerv yong heartburn?that's what im experiencing when taking that drug. ## Hi! Am taking fenoflex, ( for trigly) . . zykast ( after antibiotic and salbutamol for mild pneumonia), and polynerv 500 was added (as prescribed by a heart speciali...
Updated 5 years ago.

Salbutamol Expectorant
everytime i take 1 capsule my hands re shaking at palpitate. is this the other side effects ## what is ventolin expextorant? ## salbutamol expectorant safe for 9 months babie
Updated 5 years ago.

Discuss Salbutamol

Discuss: Salbutamol

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 5 August 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.