Drug Index:

Panadol Forums

Recently active Panadol forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Panadol and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread     RSS Feed
What is this round pill with g ins tm300.on it?
I need to know what these pills are please. They r a Panadol sized pill with a capital G on one side and the letters in capitals aswell TM and below the TM there is a line through pill and the numbers 300 under it. Can I please get some information on what they could possibly be? The pill is white and round. ## Hi, Thomas! This is an Alprim tablet, it contains 300mgs of the antibiotic Trimethoprim, which is most commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness and sore tongue. Learn more Alprim details here. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Do they expire? Mine where made in 2009
Updated 19 days ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 247732
Heavy bleeding after taking primolut N Tab
I have pcod since 2009 . I am always having irregular periods also got hypothyroidism. Since last 3 months I am having little bleeding daily. I consulted with one gynaecologist. She had given primolut 10 mg for 5 days ,2 times daily . After 5 th day ,nothing happened until 3 rd day . From 3 rd day started menstruation , with very painful cramps . I could not get up from bed . At last I took panadol ( paracetamol) for 2 days. The pain and cramping is now ok. But the bleeding is increasing with heavy clotted blood( like the size of a lemon) . I am really got tired. Need to change my pad every 1-2 hrs. Today is my 4th day. Still I am having heavy bleeding . What I should do ? Should I consult my doctor or wait for a week? Thanks ## HI, Maya! I'm very sorry about the issues that you...
Updated 1 month ago.
   9  Subscribe to thread 240564
capsule shaped white pill with x p x imprint on one side
I have found a white capsule shaped pill (inside a packet of peanuts!!) with XPX printed on one side. Would really like to know what this is before i complain to the manufacturer. Any ideas please? ## no but at an after party the other night i stood up and the same looking pill fell from my lap or somewhere, i waskinda freaked since hadn't a breeze as to where it came from! does the p between the 2 x's hav a small circle around it? im dying to find out what it is also but its probly nothing exciting.. ## it is panadol
Updated 3 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 251988
panadol
Panadol tablet is poison or not?
Updated 5 months ago.
2 types of white pills with grey specks
Hello, I have obtained a small round white pill with grey specks with either an '11' imprint or 'II' on one side, and an arrow that looks like the Cobalt Pharmaceuticals logo on the other side. Also, I have a large-ish (panadol sized) white with grey specks oval pill with just a division mark down the middle but no imprints. Any ideas what these are? Thanks
Updated 1 year ago.
White pills with grey specks
Updated 1 year ago.
panadol osteo
does crushing this drug lose its effectiveness ## After taking a break from this Medication and changing to a new one my Tinnitus has eased to the point of a whisper now!~ Could the Panadol Osteo have been the cause of it? I can finally feel relief and it isn't worrying me as much anymore, I was on the Panadol Osteo for three years the Tinnitus started eighteen months ago
Updated 1 year ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 190514
White Pill WITH S25 ON ONE SIDE AND A SHSPE LIKE AN ANK
FOUND PILLS IN BOTTOM OF CUPBOARD WONDERING WHAT THEY ARE PILLS ARE ROUND AND WHITE smaller than a panadol
Updated 1 year ago.
Panadol Multi Symptom
hi i am a mom but i have been having a constant fever and headache for almost three days now. i have panadol multisymptom but i haven't used it because of effects it may have on my four month old baby. how long does the said tablet stay in your system....and what adverse effects will it have on my baby if i do breatfeed him???very important....thanks in advance for your responses
Updated 2 years ago.
Zerin Tablet - Allergy
Last night i took 2 tablet of Zerin, in less than 15 mins my become itchy and swollen, followed by tightening of my throat and hardening of my stomach. i was rush in the hospital as i loss my voice in less tahn 30 mins. a bit serious but i was discharge today. I want to know if anyone out there also experince this allergy with ZERIN. I been taking panadol/paracetamol for years now for my migraine, but this is the first time i got this allergy with paracetamol. Thanks. ## Our bodies do change, with time, as we age, so it is always possible to suddenly develop an allergy to something, even if you have taken it many times, before, with no problems. I'm glad that you're okay, but did the doctor(s) advise you on what you should use instead? ## I still have this ZERIN medicine with me...
Updated 2 years ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 219215
baralgin 'M' 500mg tablets
what is baralgin 'M' 500mg tablets used for? ## Baralgin M is a brand name of . ## I recently had to terminate my pregnancy for medical reasons and some how panadol doesn't help the cramps so a friend of mine recommended Baralgin. Is this safe for me to take? I'm also taking Metronidazole and Doxycycline that the doctor prescribed.
Updated 3 years ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 185987
metoclopram
## common uses for metoclopram ## please provide common uses for metoclopram ## When you feel like you might thrown up simply have one tablet and the nausea will go away quite quickly. If you are having trouble keeping medication such as panadol down then you should have one of these 1/2 an hour before the panadol. You may have a tablet every 6 hours. ## Metoclopram is primarily used for constipation, it stimulates movement in the stomach and intestines to allow more normal bowel functions while preventing the nausea, vomiting, and bloating that frequent with intestinal problems. ## You SHOULD NOT take this medication as wanted/needed or to prevent vomiting. That is NOT what it is for. metoclopramide /met·o·clo·pra·mide/ (met?o-klo´prah-mid) a dopamine receptor ...
Updated 5 years ago.
   6  Subscribe to thread 158235
panadol 80
pink round
Updated 5 years ago.
panadol pm
can panadol pm cause tinitus?
Updated 5 years ago.
PANADOL IDENTIFICATION
P ## If you do not post the imprint on the pill you are talking about, no one can possibly identify it for you. There are many, many drug manufacturers and for each one who makes a version of this drug, they will look different and have different markings.
Updated 8 years ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 168185

Discuss Panadol

Discuss: Panadol

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.