How Long Does Valium Stay In Your Blood System

Phase Says:

I have a DVLA medical. Can someone please tell me how long diazepam will show up in my blood test.

Page of 1    Sorted By:

Verwon Says:

Diazepam is a Benzodiazepine and is usually detectable in a blood test for about 2 days, after last dosing.

This will vary, however, form person to person, depending on your overall health, activity levels, metabolism and etc.

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Diazepam/­

Is there anything else I can help with?

badkitty Says:

In this day and age is there anyway possible to do something... to pass a blood test when various substances were taken. .think like everything..alcohol..opiates..adderal.

badkitty Says:

I believe its 2 days in the blood..give it 3 if you can to be safe...goodluck. to you

karen Says:

I took about. 3 10 Mg diazapam a day for

two weeks. How long is it going to be detectable in my blood?

bagpuss Says:

I have to give blood in 3 days but took 4 5mg valium on Sunday night & 1 5mg on Monday. Will my blood be clear for Thursday?

lolly Says:

Valium has a half life of about 100 hours and most sources say to multiply by five to pass your system. That's about a month to be sure.

How long does valium stay in your system? ive only taken maybe 5 or 6 in the 2 wks. the last about 2 days ago. other than that have not taken anything besides sub... 281 replies
how long does valium stay in your system I took 1 valium, and 1 hit off a joint. I was piss tested 2 days later. Will I pass or Fail? ## From what I was able to ... 31 replies
How Long Does Valium Stay In Your System With A Bad Liver I have a damaged liver and was given valium to detox. How long will it last? ## I have a damaged liver and used valium t... 3 replies
How Long Does Valium Stay In Your Systemo I took 60mg of valium today in a 6 hour period. how long will it take to get out of my system. they were the 10mg blue c... 2 replies
How long does Clonazepam and Valium stay in your system prior to a urine test? and will it test positive for benzodiazepines? Ive been prescribed Valium and Clonazepam for chronic functional abdominal pain (CFAP) to specifically reduce my toleran... 3 replies
How Long Does Valium Stay In Your blood time valium stays in blood after 2 days of takin it...
how long does xanax stay in your system blood test I have a urine and blood test in 2 days. I took 6 mgs yesterday so on the 3rd day is when I will be tested ## If you tak... 4 replies
How Long Does Morphine Stay In Your Blood System The results of a blood test were 100 nanograms per millilliter of morphine.I took a 100mg ms cotin pill about 4 0r 5 hou... 1 reply
How Long Does Fentanyl Stay In Your Blood System I have to take blood test in 2 weeks. IHave to know how long,it takes for my Fentanyl 100 mg Patch to get out of my bloo... 9 replies
how long does percocet stay in your system blood test I take xanax and adderall on regular basis no painkillers at all if I took one percoset wouldn't show up in a urine ... 1 reply