Drug Index:

Glynase Forums

Recently active Glynase forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Glynase and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 2  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
tri glynase 2 FORTE
i AM DIABETIC PATIENT and taking this medicine for the past 2 years.will continuously taking this tablet affect kidney
Updated 4 months ago.
Glynase MF,Glynase-5mg, Glycomet -500, Glycomet-250 and Duotral Tablates
Y u can't give u box packing to this above medicine it is big problem to keep stock in our medical shop's
Updated 5 months ago.
Glycomet 1gm Side Effects
I am taking glycomet 1 gm and glynase 5 mg twice daily & Tezloc 40 in the morning, for about 2 yrs, as prescribed by my doctor. My blood sugar & BP is in controle. I am suffering from very low testosterone level. I want to know whether there is any relationship between low testosterone & the above medicines. Please reply on my email. ## You've had tests that have confirmed low testosterone? Or are you just suffering from erectile dysfunction and that is your theory as to what's causing it? Because the Glycomet contains the active ingredient Metformin and the Glynase contains the active ingredient Glyburide and both of them may cause erectile dysfunction as a side effect. Learn more Metformin details here. Learn more Glyburide details here. In addition, it can also be...
Updated 5 months ago.
   3  Subscribe to thread 230216
effects of glynase MF
after eating the food my legs after two three hours swollen like the camel foot? ppd 300 and take glynase mf two times a day after diner or luanch? ## I don't think that's due to the medication, but it may be due to something you're eating, if there's a lot of salt/sodium in your food. Have you consulted your doctor? And ideally, for the best results, this medication should be taken just before a meal, so it's working while your digesting your food and would have the most blood sugar fluctuations.
Updated 5 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 258819
Semi glynase 2.5 mg and its side effect
I'm 35 years old bed ridden patient due to spinel cord injurey past 3 years.. NOW I am taking Semi-glynase 2.5 mg since from 6 months in the morning 30 mins before breakfast, but I have a control on my diet. Now my blood sugar has gone up to 180mg/dl -to-200mg/dl before breakfast and 200mg/dl-to-220mg/dl after breakfast.... Can I use same tablet in the night or some other tablet... Is there any side effects for taking this medicine. ## With your medical condition, you really need to consult your doctor, before making any medication changes, or adding anything new. What types of foods do you eat? Anything sweet, including fruits and anything high in fat will cause your blood sugar levels to elevate. And all medications carry the risk of causing side effects, this contains the active ...
Updated 9 months ago.
   1  Subscribe to thread 254069
Substitute of pioz 15 mg for diabetic 2 patitent
I am a diabetic 2 patient for the last 20 yrs. My present age is 71 yrs. I am presently taking 3 glynesse mf (500 mg per tab) per day and half of Pioz 15mg per day. I have learnt that pioz contains pioglitazone which may cause urinary cancer. Please advice me an alternate of pioz.
Updated 10 months ago.
pioz 15 side effects
i want to know the side affects of pio 15 and glynase-mf , please intimate me about the side affects of above said medicines ## side effect of pioz mf 15 tablet ## Pioz contains the active ingredient Pioglitazone, this is an antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, fluid retention and headache. ## Glynase contains the active ingredient Glyburide, this is also an antidiabetic medication. Common side effects may include: nausea, headache and low-blood sugar. Did you have any other questions? ## side effects of Vobis 0.3 mg ## what will be the side effect if i take pioz15,glycomet GP2, AND NEOCRBAMEZOL 5 ONE TABLET EACH JUST BEFORE MEALS ONE EACH BD TOGETHER. ## please tell for what k-pio 15 given for ## Please send me the effects and side effects of poiz MF30 ## W...
Updated 11 months ago.
   18  Subscribe to thread 189969
glynase mf side effects
I am detected for Diebetic and suggested for 1/2 tablet of Glynase Mf 2 time i.e. 20 mins before Breakfast as well as Dinner. also taking Telvas 40 empty stmouch daily. Is there any side effect? pls let me know ## want to know about glynase mf ## Glynase-MF contains the active ingredients Glyburide and Metformin, both of which are oral antidiabetic medications that are used to help lower and control blood sugar levels. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, abdominal pain and hypoglycemia. You can learn more Glyburide details here and there are more Metformin details here. Are there any other questions or concerns?
Updated 11 months ago.
   2  Subscribe to thread 248059
tri glynase 2 alternative
My mother used to take triglynase 2forte..recently the shops stopped giving this medicine since it has been banned...and instead the pharmacy prescribed her Glimy...she is now experiencing pain in her stomach or the area around..also she has got pain in her legs...she has the problem of vericosevein also...please tell me as to why is this happening to her..and suggest an alternative drug for triglynase...her blood sugar levels range from 380-400.
Tri Glynase 2 Side Effects
I am taking Triglynase 2 for the last six months,one tab daily with breakfast and now these days I am filling Dizzsness all the day.Please let me know that should I stop or continue taking this tab? ## Have you consulted your doctor? How are your blood sugar levels? This contains the active ingredients Pioglitazone and Metformin, both of which are used to help lower and control blood sugar. If you're experiencing dizziness, there are two possibilities, your sugar is either too high or too low, but you need to talk to your doctor and have them checked to determine the problem and discover a solution. ## I am suffering from diabetic neuropathy . There is problem in my legs i.e. fingers upto the heel. Is there any medication for this. My sugar level ranges from 200 to 250.Once my docto...
   2  Subscribe to thread 229741
side effects of glynase mf if taken twice once before breakfast and then before dinner.
I am a diegetic on the margin. Tell me whether two tablets a day for a longer duration will not be harmful.
Semi Glynase
Semi Glynase Tablet what is the tablet for and the side effects ## I used to take regularly the semiglynase 2.5mg tablet. and the sugar is controled. am I suposed to take in combination with metaformin? which the doctor says as better in view of adverse effecvt to kidney etc.please clarify the merrit and demerit of only semiglynase tabs. ## I am a diabetic ptient. I was taking Glynase 5, three tmes a day (1-1/2-1/2) before food along with 1 Ecospirin 75 and Envas 5 in afternoon and night respectively after food. Recently, the medicines were changed as Semi Glynase 2.5 one tablet each before lunch and before dinner, Envas 5 in the morning & night, Ecospirin 75 in the afternoon along with Metformin Hydrochloride (500mg) one each after lunch and dinner. Once the medicines are changed a...
   3  Subscribe to thread 198387
Glynase Mf Tablet
side effects of this medicine ## Glynase-MF contains the active ingredients Glipizide and Metformin, both of which are oral antidiabetic medications that are used to help lower and control blood sugar. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, stomach pain and low blood sugar. Learn more Glipizide information here. Learn more Metformin information here. Have you been diagnosed as diabetic? ## my father is diabetic for 15 years now he gas been prescribed glynase mf twice a daily after meals but ihave heard it is not safe to take such medicines at night
   2  Subscribe to thread 231854
Glynase 5mg Side Effects
I am a diabetic patient for last 18 years.At present my age is 62 years. previously I was taking half-half tablets daily before lunch & dinner. but after 5 to 6 years it is observer that my post meal sugar level is increased to220. Then i increased dose to1-1 tablet daily before meal. At present my sugar level is about 170 to 180.Now a days I am getting my shoulder joints frozen. My Dr. says it is due to the prolonged use of Glynase 5mg. Please advise. ## Iam taking Glyness Mf immediayly after my brakfast and Pioz 15 After noon mill . Isit all right? ## I am diabetic for 16 years. For the last 8 months I am taking glynase mf 1tab before 20 minutes before meal thrice a day. My blood sugar was high as 280 after meals and now arround 180 to190. Since late I find numbness in my feet and...
   6  Subscribe to thread 224507
Side Effects Of Livogen
i experienced leg swelling while i travel for 4to8 hours by bus.my doctor gave this to be taken for 20days.ie is Livogen rectangular tab manufactured by MERCK. is it correct or merck/anybody can suggest better treatment or management,,,,,,,,,, if i take livogen someties i get shivering of the hands&fingers...i am type1 diabetic consuming glynase 5mg&glittaris15mg&cardace5mg. can anyone suggest better treatment for my legs getting swelling only when i travel for long hours by bus and my age is 66yrs. ## Livogen is just a nutritional supplement that contains a form of iron and folic acid, so I doubt it is likely to help with your problem and it isn't very likely that it's causing the trembling, unless you're getting far too much iron by taking it. Learn more Vitami...
   2  Subscribe to thread 243008
About Sugar
tri glynase 1 tab my mom is taking half tab after break fast and half after dinner can u give me any idea sugar is normal
Updated 1 year ago.
what is the cause taking glynase mf three times daily?
i am using glynacemf past 4 months. is there any side effects for taking this medicine. and i also lot of itching on my stomach , thighs, what remedy for itching. im a diabetic patient since 11years.
Side Effects Of Gemer 2
my sugar level is 210 fasting and 330 ppb i have been advised Gemer 2 and Tri Glynase 1 in place of melmet SR.advice me if any side effects of the above drugs ## All medications carry the risk of side effects, however, the risk is much greater if you let your blood sugar continue to be uncontrolled. Gemer-2 contains 2mgs of Glimepiride and 500mgs of Metformin, both of which are oral antidiabetic agents. TriGlynase contains both of the ingredients I listed above, with the addition of Pioglitazone. Side effects to these medications may include: nausea, dizziness, stomach pain and flatulence. You can learn more about them at the following links: Are there any other questions? ## HOW TO OVERCOME THESE SIDE EFFECTS ## I am diabetic patient. my sugar fasting is 188.08 ppb is 340.54. earlier a...
   3  Subscribe to thread 218142
Use of Rozavel 10
I am a diabetic patient,taking 1/2 tab glynase MF both in the morning and evening. my lipid analysis is with in limit.but doctor prescribed Rozavel 10 daily 1 tab in the night. do this really required pl advise me ## It is usually used to help lower cholesterol. Learn more Rosuvastatin details here. Where any of the levels on the high side or where they all lower? If you're borderline high, then that could be a reason to prescribe it. Did you ask your doctor about it?
   1  Subscribe to thread 233650
Glynase M F
side effects of Glynase MF ## irritable bowel ## ## Shall be thankful if side effect of the GlynaseMF is clearly brought out for taking preventive action against it Also please advise effect of daily consumption 90ml whisky will have any side effect with this medicine. ## How to take glycinorm M40? ## Is there any side effect of taking Glynase MF tables. regards asha ## When to take Glynase MF- before food intake or after? Kindly answer. ## I heared that medications priscribed for diabtese devlops bleader cancer, is it true.
   7  Subscribe to thread 189975

1  2 Next >>

Discuss Glynase

Discuss: Glynase

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.