Diabetes Forums

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 112    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Use of diane 35
How long it takes to start menstruating after taking diane 35 for 21 days? ## How long it takes to start your mensuration after taking the diane35 and the metformin for 21 days
Updated 12 hours ago in Metformin.

how can i make my penis stronger for longer sex time
hi i am 39 years old i have sex problem when i go to sex with my wife she is not happy cause my penni not strong and i cant stay long so i want strong and longer stay which pill shall i take any problem tell me. and also where shall i get the tablet? ## my panis size 2ench and exited size 4.5 ench. plz help me how can I make my panis longer. I m not satisfaction my wife plz help me ## my age is above 40. I am diabetic. my penis size 4.5. I need the tablet for long time sex and need my penis to stand long and strong. ## I can make long time to sex ## I am 45 years old. What can I take to make my penis 6 inches? ## Hi,....I'm 22 yrs old. My penis doesn't stay strong during intercourse. So what do I do? Plz help me. ## Sir i am diabetic. Please tell me name of tablets which will he...
Updated 2 days ago.

Victoza and Hives
I have been on Victoza for about 2 weeks now and I have broken out in hives/rash around my mid section. My body itches but I'm not sure if it's related to this or not. Anyone else experience this? ## It would be best to have this symptoms checked out by your doctor, according to FDA reports, there is a chance that it might be an allergic reaction. Have you been exposed to anything else new, such a a different detergent, soap, or perfume? Have you eaten any new foods? Are you on any other medications?
Updated 2 days ago in Victoza.

has metformin been known to cause overactive bladder
I'm a diabetic and i want to know if metformin can make you have an overactive bladder to the point where you lose control of your bladder at night and wet the bed? ## That is more likely due to the diabetes itself, and not the medication, according to NIH reports. The FDA lists the typical side effects of the medication as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, flatulence, and hypoglycemia. Have you been checking your blood sugar? What have you levels been, recently? What types of foods do you eat? Are you on any other medications?
Updated 2 days ago in Metformin.

Victoza shot placement
Im a new user. What happens if the shot isn't placed in fat? I have lots of belly fat so I don't see how I could miss a fat spot. Is the stomach muscles below or above the fat? Can the shot go to deep with long needle or to shallow with short needle? Using long needle I get real sleepy and don't feel like eating. Using the short needle I feel normal.
Updated 2 days ago in Victoza.

how to use manforce tablets 100MG
When can I take manforce tablet 100 mg? Before or during sex? Because I want to prolong sex time with my wife ## i am 63 age not happy in my sex ## I am a heart patient for 16 yrs. I am 63. My bypass surgery has been done in 2000 and Angioplasty has been done twice is in 2013 and May 2015. I am diabetic too. I have a serious erectical problem since long. Should I take Manforce 100 twice or once in a week ? Is it totally safe for me ? I take regularly some medicines for heart and sugar. Plz suggest me. Thanks, ## 'm 45 years old. can I use MANFORCE 50 OR 100 mg Because I want More sex time with my wife. Plz tell about about MA... 4 replies ## SIDE EFFECT OF Manforce 50 (Sildenafil) can be use After 3yrs of PTCA. give details of use & side effect ## AFTER PTCA Penegra CAB BE USE A...
Updated 4 days ago in Sildenafil.

How To Take Glycomet Tablets
My blood sugar level is 159 while fasting. My Dr has prescribed me two Glycomet 1gm tablets to take in the afternoon and at night. Is it an appropriate dosing regimen?
Updated 4 days ago.

Metformin/jardiance
Hi I take 25mgs of Jardiance after my breakfast and 2000 mg after dinner. Because of having to visit the bathroom much more with the Jardiance in the mornings, could I take it after my evening meal and the Metformin after my breakfast? This would only be while I am away on holiday and then go back to normal taking the tablets as before my holidays
Updated 4 days ago in Jardiance.

SIDE EFFECTS JALRA M 50/500
I barely srtarted to take Jalra M 50/500mg and I had being expeiencing stomach ache. I read that this symptom is parte of the side effects. Should I continue using this medication or shoud I stop. Please respond Thank You ## after taking Jalra M, I have metallic taste, find fruits and food fried in oil smelling foul and increase belly fat. Doctor advises no change of medicine. Shall i change medicine, ## Hi, Nacho! The side effect of the stomach ache should taper off after awhile, as your body gets used to the medication and not treating your diabetes would be far more dangerous, because it can be life threatening. And Bhagabat, those are also side effects that may wear off after awhile. How long have either of you been taking this medication? ## My one of friend taking Tb jalra once da...
Updated 5 days ago.

Nervijen Capsule Purpose
I am getting a calf muscle pain mostly during the day time. A doctor specified Nervijen capsules 1 per day. But when I went through the description given with the capsules from the farmacy it mentions about Diabetics Please clarify ## Hi, Bandu! I understand your confusion. Nervijen is just a nutritional supplement that contains a complex of nutrients that are vital to your overall health and are believed to support nerve function and health. Thus, it can be taken by anyone, not just diabetics. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I got numbness in two toes and my thigh of the same leg (Left) and unbearable pain in the same leg. When checked Doctor said it is due to neglected Diabetes and prescribed Nervijen of Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd - India along with Insulin and other Medi...
Updated 5 days ago.

what can make my hair grow back fuller thicker
I started taking metformin 500 mg for diebetes and now my hair is getting thinner now around the top in the back of my head what can I do to get my hair to grow back thicker & Fuller ? HELP I NEED MY HAIR back thicker Fuller and longer quick like and like yesterday what can I get or take with a quick reaction please please please HELP ## I want my hair back quicker thicker fuller longer what can I do to make that happen please please HELP ## Hello, Melissa! I am very sorry about what's happened. However, nothing is going to work that fast, it will take time, before you may see any results. It has been known to cause hair loss, as a side effect, according to FDA reports, so you may want to speak to your doctor about trying an alternative medication. Otherwise, the supplement Biot...
Updated 5 days ago in Metformin.

DBX- 13 scam
In January 2013 - I recently purchased a subscription to the Health Sciences Institute (HSI) newsletter and got the book "Miracles from the Vault." I scoured the pages to find DBX-13 which they advertised as the diabetes miracle cure, and couldn't find it anywhere. I called HSI, and after three attempts and by threatening to take them to court for false advertising, a response finally came by email. DBX-13 is called X-Cravings. But get this... it is no longer being manufactured. X-Cravings appears to be a formula to help you stop craving food... a diet product... and I guess they apparently felt this would help you lose weight which would help your diabetes. I placed a call to the manufacturer of X-Cravings, Nutricology. Tel: (800)545-9960 who claims they don't know that...
Updated 5 days ago in Metformin.

Ostocalcium supplement Tablet
We are from India. My wife who is 75 years & is diabetic & hypertensive was suggested by Physician in India to take the following supplement: Ostocalcium manufactured By GSK India. This tablet contains: Colecalciferol Concentrate equivalent Colecalciferol (Vit D3)-400 IU, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate- 0.323 g. Since our stay in USA is extended, I would appreciate if you or any of the subscriber can suggest equivalent or near equivalent medicine available in USA as OTC. ## I could locate more or less exact OTC medicine for OSTOCALCIUM (of GSK brand) of India. The medicine available in USA are CALTRATE Gummiesy Bites by few & CALCIUM 500 mg Gummies by CVS. There are many medicines with name Calcium but with the above ingredients (Colecalciferol (Vit D3)-400 IU, Tribasic Calcium ...
Updated 5 days ago in Caltrate.

Diabetic- Zoryl
I am from India, right now in Chin tour for about 12 days. Already spent four days in Hing Kong. I am a diabetic for the last 10 years and the last month glucose level of mine is 165 in fasting. I forgot to bring tablet Zoryl 1 mg, which Inused to take before Break fast and dinner. What alternate medicine, I can take here in China and how to get it.
Updated 6 days ago in Glucose.

Apo Metformin 500mg
im taking half of the apo metformin 500mg and i am worried because i am not diabetic .my blood sugar is only 10 and not producing enough eggs .why halF? ## what are the symptomatic difference between Dengue fever and Chikungunya fever? Is there is any specific drugs for them? Kindly answer ## Jenny, if you're having some type of fertility issue, it means you may suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome. Learn more PCOS details here. And it can often be treated by improving a person's insulin resistance, that may explain why your doctor has given you a low dose of the Metformin, because that is exactly what it does. Learn more Metformin details here. However, you'd need to ask them to be sure, but that's usually why such a medication is prescribed in cases such as yours. ...
Updated 6 days ago in Metformin.

Now what does the Metformin pill look like?
Is a round white pill with a "D" and a "12" indicate a 500 mg Metformin? ## Hello, Douglas! How are you? I believe the marking you're looking at is actually an A 12, the A is rounded and does look like a D if you hold the pill sideways. And yes, it is manufactured by Aurobindo Pharma and they list it as containing 500mgs of Metformin. The FDA lists the typical side effects of this medication as possibly including nausea, dizziness, flatulence, stomach pain and hypoglycemia. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Metformin ER 500 MG 24 HR TAB Oval printed on the pill IP 178
Updated 7 days ago in Metformin.

glimepiride 1 mg and 2000 mg metformin
I am 77 and type 2 for 15 yrs. I now take 1000 mg Metformin in AM and again in PM. Now in addition my Dr wants me to take 1mg Glimepiride in AM. My A1c was 7.8 and glucose 185. What can I expect from the combination? Headache, gas, etc?? ## You may experience some nausea, dizziness, headache, gas and diarrhea for a week, or so, as listed by the FDA. However, they tend to be transient side effects and typically go away, once your body gets used to the new medication. You should also make sure to check your sugar level regularly, as it could cause it to drop too low. Is there anything else I can help with? ## One cyco patient 10 tab at a time glim 2 mg,met 500mg,Gigli.02 mg What happen
Updated 8 days ago in Glimepiride.

Climen tablets and metformin
Hi i am 22 yrs old and I started having periods at the age of 12 yrs. Since menarche I am having these irregular periods with heavy flow.at first my periods are not there for 2 to 3 months and than when it comes it goes on for a month or even longer till I have taken some medicine for it to stop.i have used oral contraceptive pills in order to regulate my cycle but it didn't seem to be of much use.recently a gynaecologist said that maybe I am a milder case of pcos and she put me on diane 35 and metformin. I experienced spotting while using it.when I told her about this she said that I should try climen (hormone replacement tablets)and metformin.I have started using it but now while taking both tablets simultaneously I am having breakthrough bleeding once again and it is incresing in am
Updated 9 days ago in Metformin.

Myra E 400UI, Neoform 500mg and Arya 2mg
I'm a diabetic. Can I take Myra E while taking Neoform 500mg and Arya 2mg at the same time? Is this safe to use?
Updated 12 days ago.

cetapinxr
how far effective , any side effects ## Can I use cetapinXR 500mg instead of JANUMET twice daily.
Updated 13 days ago in Janumet.

Discuss Diabetes

Discuss: Diabetes

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 24 May 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.