|Labeler:||Aspen Global Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 76388-635-25: 25 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (76388‑635‑25)
- 76388-635-50: 50 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (76388‑635‑50)
- 2 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Polyethylene Glycols
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Stearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Alkylating Activity [MoA]
- Alkylating Drug [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0173-0635 Leukeran 2 mg Oral Tablet by Glaxosmithkline LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 76388-283Next: 76388-713 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.