|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection|
NDC Package Codes:
- 72171-501-01: 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE IN 1 CARTON (72171‑501‑01) > 2 ML IN 1 VIAL, SINGLE‑USE
- 10 mg/2mL
- Interferon gamma Blocker [EPC]
- Interferon gamma Antagonists [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 72171-505 Gamifant 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection by Novimmune Sa
- 66658-501 Gamifant 10 mg/2ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 66658-505 Gamifant 50 mg/10ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
- 66658-510 Gamifant 100 mg/20ml Intravenous Injection by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ab (Publ)
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 72170-102Next: 72171-505 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.