|Labeler:||Cadila Healthcare Limited|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Succinylcholine Chloride|
|Dosage Form:||Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 70771-1352-7: 25 VIAL, MULTI‑DOSE IN 1 TRAY (70771‑1352‑7) > 10 ML IN 1 VIAL, MULTI‑DOSE (70771‑1352‑1)
- Succinylcholine Chloride
- 20 mg/mL
- Depolarizing Neuromuscular Blocker [EPC]
- Neuromuscular Depolarizing Blockade [PE]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 52533-067 Succinylcholine Chloride 20 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Cantrell Drug Company
- 70710-1377 Succinylcholine Chloride 20 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Solution by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (Usa) Inc.
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.