|Labeler:||Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Trulance Immediate Release|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 70194-003-30: 1 BLISTER PACK IN 1 CARTON (70194‑003‑30) > 30 TABLET IN 1 BLISTER PACK
- 3 mg
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Guanylate Cyclase-C Agonist [EPC]
- Guanylate Cyclase Activators [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 65649-003 Trulance 3 mg Oral Tablet by Salix Pharmaceuticals
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 70190-100Next: 70196-1333 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.