|Labeler:||Avera Mckennan Hospital|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
NDC Package Codes:
- 69189-0462-1: 1 TABLET IN 1 DOSE PACK (69189‑0462‑1)
- 2 mg
- Starch, Corn
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Calcium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Typical Antipsychotic [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 49884-347 Pimozide 1 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- 49884-348 Pimozide 2 mg Oral Tablet by Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 69189-0457Next: 69189-0463 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.