|Labeler:||Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Sevelamer Hydrochloride|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68462-447-18: 180 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (68462‑447‑18)
- 68462-447-30: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (68462‑447‑30)
- Sevelamer Hydrochloride
- 800 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Zinc Stearate
- Diacetylated Monoglycerides
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Hypromellose, Unspecified
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Hypromellose 2910 (50 Mpa.s)
- Butyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Starch, Corn
- Shellac /
- Phosphate Binder [EPC]
- Phosphate Chelating Activity [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 68462-446 Sevelamer Hydrochloride 400 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
- 0955-1048 Sevelamer Hydrochloride 800 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Winthrop U.S.
- 60687-449 Sevelamer Hydrochloride 800 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by American Health Packaging
- 70748-172 Sevelamer Hydrochloride 400 mg Oral Tablet by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 70748-173 Sevelamer Hydrochloride 800 mg Oral Tablet by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68462-446Next: 68462-455 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.