|Labeler:||Carilion Materials Management|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68151-1333-0: 1 CAPSULE IN 1 PACKAGE (68151‑1333‑0)
- 5 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Starch, Corn
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Calcium Channel Antagonists [MoA]
- Dihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blocker [EPC]
- Dihydropyridines [CS]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 16252-539 Isradipine 2.5 mg Oral Capsule by Cobalt Laboratories
- 16252-540 Isradipine 5 mg Oral Capsule by Cobalt Laboratories
- 42806-263 Isradipine 2.5 mg Oral Capsule by Epic Pharma, LLC
- 42806-264 Isradipine 5 mg Oral Capsule by Epic Pharma, LLC
- 50268-454 Isradipine 2.5 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Avpak
- 50268-455 Isradipine 5 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Avpak
- 60429-385 Isradipine 2.5 mg Oral Capsule by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 60429-386 Isradipine 5 mg Oral Capsule by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 68462-807 Isradipine 2.5 mg Oral Capsule by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
- 68462-808 Isradipine 5 mg Oral Capsule by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68151-1327Next: 68151-1334 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.