|Labeler:||Carilion Materials Management|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Ticlopidine Hydrochloride|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 68151-0079-0: 1 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (68151‑0079‑0)
- Ticlopidine Hydrochloride
- 250 mg
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole
- Starch, Corn
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Polyethylene Glycols
- Stearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Decreased Platelet Aggregation [PE]
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibitor [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0093-0154 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0185-0115 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Eon Labs, Inc.
- 42291-803 Ticlopidine Hydrochloride 250 mg Oral Tablet by Avkare, Inc.
- 55567-054 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Genpharm
- 57664-327 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.
- 60505-0027 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Apotex Corp.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 68151-0062Next: 68151-0084 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.