|Labeler:||Mylan Institutional LLC|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution|
|CSA Schedule:||CII (US) |
 Schedule II / IIN Controlled Substance: High potential for abuse which may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence. (i.e. Narcotics such as Dilaudid, Methadone, Demerol, Oxycodone, Percocet, Fentanyl, Morphine, Opium, Codeine, and Hydrocodone ... Schedule IIN stimulants include non-narcotic Amphetamines such as Dexedrine, Adderall, Desoxyn, Methylphenidate (Ritalin) ... Other Schedule II substances include Amobarbital, Glutethimide, and Pentobarbital. More Details: US Dept of Justice Controlled Substance Schedules.
NDC Package Codes:
- 67457-198-03: 10 VIAL, GLASS IN 1 CARTON (67457‑198‑03) > 3 ML IN 1 VIAL, GLASS (67457‑198‑00)
- 67457-198-05: 10 VIAL, GLASS IN 1 CARTON (67457‑198‑05) > 5 ML IN 1 VIAL, GLASS (67457‑198‑99)
- 67457-198-10: 10 VIAL, GLASS IN 1 CARTON (67457‑198‑10) > 10 ML IN 1 VIAL, GLASS (67457‑198‑98)
- Remifentanil Hydrochloride
- 1 mg/mL
- Full Opioid Agonists [MoA]
- Opioid Agonist [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 67457-912 Ultiva 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 67457-913 Ultiva 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 67457-914 Ultiva 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Mylan Institutional LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 67457-197Next: 67457-207 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.