|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 67386-820-19: 90 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (67386‑820‑19)
- 100 mg
- Starch, Corn
- Magnesium Stearate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Catecholamines [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Increased Blood Pressure [PE]
- Catecholamine [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 67386-821 Northera 200 mg Oral Capsule by Lundbeck LLC
- 67386-822 Northera 300 mg Oral Capsule by Lundbeck LLC
- 76320-100 Northera 100 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Chelsea Therapeutics Inc
- 76320-200 Northera 200 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Chelsea Therapeutics Inc
- 76320-300 Northera 300 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Chelsea Therapeutics Inc
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 67386-811Next: 67386-821 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.