67108-3565 : Mesnex 400 mg Oral Tablet
|Labeler:||Baxter Healthcare Corporation|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
NDC Package Codes:
- 67108-3565-9: 1 BLISTER PACK IN 1 CARTON (67108‑3565‑9) > 10 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BLISTER PACK
- 400 mg
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Calcium Phosphate, Dibasic, Dihydrate
- Starch, Corn
- Magnesium Stearate
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (Type H)
- Polyethylene Glycols
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cytoprotective Agent [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0338-1305 Mesnex 100 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 0338-1307 Mesnex 1 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution by Baxter Healthcare Corporation
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 67106-7809Next: 67112-101 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.