|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Subcutaneous Injection, Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 66312-441-16: 50 CARTRIDGE IN 1 CARTON (66312‑441‑16) > 1.7 ML IN 1 CARTRIDGE
- Mepivacaine Hydrochloride
- 30 mg/mL
- Amide Local Anesthetic [EPC]
- Amides [CS]
- Local Anesthesia [PE]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 66312-461 Polocaine Subcutaneous Injection by Dentsply Pharmaceutical
- 63323-283 Polocaine 10 mg/ml Infiltration Injection, Solution by App Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 63323-296 Polocaine 20 mg/ml Infiltration Injection, Solution by App Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 66312-181Next: 66312-461 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.