|Labeler:||The Medicines Company|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 65293-015-03: 3 VIAL, GLASS IN 1 CARTON (65293‑015‑03) > 1 INJECTION, POWDER, LYOPHILIZED, FOR SOLUTION IN 1 VIAL, GLASS (65293‑015‑01)
- 400 mg
- Lipoglycopeptide Antibacterial [EPC]
- Lipoglycopeptides [EXT]
- Cytochrome P450 2C19 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2C9 Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 Inducers [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 2D6 Inducers [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 70842-140 Orbactiv 400 mg Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Melinta Therapeutics, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 65293-014Next: 65293-373 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.