|Labeler:||Strides Arcolab Limited|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 64380-752-16: 50 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED IN 1 BOTTLE, GLASS (64380‑752‑16)
- 10 mg
- Titanium Dioxide
- Fd&c Blue No. 1
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Polysorbate 80
- Medium-chain Triglycerides
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- D&c Yellow No. 10
- Anhydrous Citric Acid
- Propylene Glycol
- Butyl Alcohol
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Psoralen [EPC]
- Psoralens [CS]
- Photoabsorption [MoA]
- Photoactivated Radical Generator [EPC]
- Photosensitizing Activity [PE]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 45963-325 Methoxsalen 10 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 68682-065 Methoxsalen 10 mg Oral Capsule, Liquid Filled by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 64380-751Next: 64380-758 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.