|Labeler:||Bryant Ranch Prepack|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Atovaquone and Proguanil Hcl|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 63629-5531-1: 10 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (63629‑5531‑1)
- 63629-5531-2: 24 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (63629‑5531‑2)
- 63629-5531-3: 5 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (63629‑5531‑3)
- 63629-5531-4: 12 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (63629‑5531‑4)
- Proguanil Hydrochloride
- 250 mg
- 100 mg
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Low Substituted
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Poloxamer 188
- Povidone K30
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Polyethylene Glycol 8000
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Titanium Dioxide
- Antimalarial [EPC]
- Antiprotozoal [EPC]
- Dihydrofolate Reductase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 43063-522 Atovaquone and Proguanil Hcl Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Pd-rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50090-2980 Atovaquone and Proguanil Hcl Oral Tablet, Film Coated by A-s Medication Solutions
- 66993-060 Atovaquone 250 mg / Proguanil Hydrochloride 100 mg Oral Tablet by Prasco Laboratories
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 63629-5513Next: 63629-5537 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.