|Labeler:||Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
|CSA Schedule:||CIV (US) |
 Schedule IV Controlled Substance: Low potential for abuse relative to substances in Schedule III. Examples include Alprazolam (Xanax), Diazepam (Valium), Carisoprodol (Soma), Clonazepam (Klonopin), Lorazepam (Ativan), Clorazepate (Tranxene), Midazolam (Versed), Temazepam (Restoril), and Triazolam (Halcion).. More Details: US Dept of Justice Controlled Substance Schedules.
Diamond (4 sides)|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 60429-566-01: 100 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (60429‑566‑01)
- 1 mg
- Docusate Sodium
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Stearic Acid
- Benzodiazepine [EPC]
- Benzodiazepines [Chemical/Ingredient]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 60429-567 Estazolam 2 mg Oral Tablet by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 0093-0129 Estazolam 1 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0093-0130 Estazolam 2 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0591-0744 Estazolam 1 mg Oral Tablet by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 0591-0745 Estazolam 2 mg Oral Tablet by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 21695-220 Estazolam 2 mg Oral Tablet by Rebel Distributors Corp
- 51862-069 Estazolam 1 mg Oral Tablet by Mayne Pharma Inc.
- 51862-070 Estazolam 2 mg Oral Tablet by Mayne Pharma Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 60429-556Next: 60429-567 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.