|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Ophthalmic Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 59762-0040-1: 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER IN 1 CARTON (59762‑0040‑1) > 7.5 ML IN 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
- 1 g/100mL
- Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Nucleoside Analog Antiviral [EPC]
- Nucleoside Metabolic Inhibitor [EPC]
- Nucleic Acid Synthesis Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 50383-955 Trifluridine 10 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Hi-tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.
- 61314-044 Trifluridine 10 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Falcon Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 59762-0039Next: 59762-0045 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.