|Labeler:||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 57664-684-88: 100 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (57664‑684‑88)
- 25 mg
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Starch, Corn
- Polyethylene Glycol 400
- Titanium Dioxide
- Polysorbate 80
- alpha Glucosidase Inhibitors [MoA]
- alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitor [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 57664-685 Miglitol 50 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 57664-686 Miglitol 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 76333-125 Miglitol 25 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Orient Pharma Co., Ltd.
- 76333-126 Miglitol 50 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Orient Pharma Co., Ltd.
- 76333-127 Miglitol 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Orient Pharma Co., Ltd.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 57664-683Next: 57664-685 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.