|Labeler:||Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Topical Solution|
NDC Package Codes:
- 55724-111-11: 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR IN 1 CARTON (55724‑111‑11) > 10 ML IN 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR
- 55724-111-21: 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR IN 1 CARTON (55724‑111‑21) > 4 ML IN 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR
- 43.5 mg/mL
- Oxaborole Antifungal [EPC]
- Protein Synthesis Inhibitors [MoA]
- Boron Compounds [Chemical/Ingredient]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 10337-905 Kerydin 43.5 mg/ml Topical Solution by Pharmaderm, a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 55722-419Next: 55724-211 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.