|Drug Name:||Ticlopidine Hydrochloride|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
- Ammonium Chloride
- Corn Starch
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0093-0154 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0185-0115 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Eon Labs, Inc.
- 42291-803 Ticlopidine Hydrochloride 250 mg Oral Tablet by Avkare, Inc.
- 57664-327 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd.
- 60505-0027 Ticlopidine 250 mg Oral Tablet by Apotex Corp.
- 68151-0079 Ticlopidine Hydrochloride 250 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Carilion Materials Management
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 55567-053Next: 55567-072 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.