55292-601 : Peganone 250 mg Oral Tablet
|Labeler:||Recordati Rare Diseases, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 55292-601-01: 100 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (55292‑601‑01)
- 250 mg
- Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Stearic Acid
- Anti-epileptic Agent [EPC]
- Decreased Central Nervous System Disorganized Electrical Activity [PE]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 55292-602 Peganone 250 mg Oral Tablet by Recordati Rare Diseases, Inc.
- 67386-601 Peganone 250 mg Oral Tablet by Lundbeck Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 55292-410Next: 55292-602 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.