|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 55154-6575-0: 10 POUCH IN 1 BAG (55154‑6575‑0) > 1 CAPSULE IN 1 POUCH
- 55154-6575-4: 100 POUCH IN 1 CARTON (55154‑6575‑4) > 1 CAPSULE IN 1 POUCH (55154‑6575‑6)
- 500 mg
- Starch, Corn
- Sodium Propionate
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Nucleoside Analog Antifungal [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0187-3554 Ancobon 250 mg Oral Capsule by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 0187-3555 Ancobon 500 mg Oral Capsule by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 55154-6526Next: 55154-6625 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.