|Labeler:||Physicians Total Care, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 54868-4932-1: 10 BOTTLE IN 1 BOTTLE (54868‑4932‑1) > 30 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (54868‑4932‑0)
- Betaxolol Hydrochloride
- 10 mg
- Anhydrous Lactose
- Carnauba Wax
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Polyethylene Glycols
- Polysorbate 80
- Starch, Corn
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Stearic Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Adrenergic beta-Antagonists [MoA]
- beta-Adrenergic Blocker [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 10135-623 Betaxolol 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 10135-624 Betaxolol 20 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Marlex Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 17478-705 Betaxolol 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Akorn, Inc.
- 24658-700 Betaxolol 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Puracap Laboratories LLC
- 24658-701 Betaxolol 20 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Puracap Laboratories LLC
- 42806-038 Betaxolol Hydrochloride 10 mg (Betaxolol 8.94 mg) Oral Tablet by Epic Pharma LLC
- 42806-039 Betaxolol Hydrochloride (Betaxolol 17.88 mg) Oral Tablet by Epic Pharma LLC
- 60429-753 Betaxolol Hydrochloride 10 mg (Betaxolol 8.94 mg) Oral Tablet by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 60429-754 Betaxolol Hydrochloride (Betaxolol 17.88 mg) Oral Tablet by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 54868-4928Next: 54868-4934 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.