|Labeler:||Physicians Total Care, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Levobunolol Hydrochloride|
|Dosage Form:||Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops|
NDC Package Codes:
- 54868-3363-1: 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER IN 1 CARTON (54868‑3363‑1) > 5 ML IN 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
- Levobunolol Hydrochloride
- 5 mg/mL
- Adrenergic beta-Antagonists [MoA]
- beta-Adrenergic Blocker [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 24208-505 Levobunolol Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 24208-545 Levobunolol Hydrochloride 2.5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 60758-060 Levobunolol Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Pacific Pharma, Inc.
- 60758-063 Levobunolol Hydrochloride 2.5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Pacific Pharma, Inc.
- 61314-229 Levobunolol Hydrochloride 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Falcon Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 54868-3362Next: 54868-3377 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.