|Labeler:||Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 54482-053-01: 100 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (54482‑053‑01)
- Procarbazine Hydrochloride
- 50 mg
- Starch, Corn
- Potassium Sorbate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Fd&c Yellow No. 6
- D&c Yellow No. 10
- Alkylating Activity [MoA]
- Alkylating Drug [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 54482-054 Matulane 50 mg Oral Capsule by Leadiant Biosciences, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 54482-020Next: 54482-054 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.