|Labeler:||Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Drug Name:||Naftifine Hydrochloride|
|Dosage Form:||Topical Cream|
NDC Package Codes:
- 51672-1368-2: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (51672‑1368‑2) > 30 G IN 1 TUBE
- 51672-1368-3: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (51672‑1368‑3) > 60 G IN 1 TUBE
- 51672-1368-6: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (51672‑1368‑6) > 45 G IN 1 TUBE
- Naftifine Hydrochloride
- 20 mg/g
- Allylamine [CS]
- Allylamine Antifungal [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 51672-1362 Naftifine Hydrochloride 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-1376 Naftifine Hydrochloride 20 mg/g Topical Gel by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 0115-1510 Naftifine Hydrochloride 10 mg/g Topical Gel by Amneal Pharmaceuticals of New York LLC
- 0115-1512 Naftifine Hydrochloride 20 mg/g Topical Cream by Impax Generics
- 40085-201 Naftifine Hydrochloride 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Renaissance Pharma, Inc
- 40085-203 Naftifine Hydrochloride 20 mg/g Topical Cream by Renaissance Pharma, Inc
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 51672-1367Next: 51672-1371 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.