|Labeler:||New American Therapeutics, Inc|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Topical Cream|
NDC Package Codes:
- 50816-624-01: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (50816‑624‑01) > 1.5 G IN 1 TUBE
- 50816-624-05: 1 TUBE IN 1 CARTON (50816‑624‑05) > 5 G IN 1 TUBE
- 10 mg/g
- DNA Polymerase Inhibitors [MoA]
- Herpesvirus Nucleoside Analog DNA Polymerase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0067-6024 Denavir 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- 0378-9720 Denavir 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 40076-624 Denavir 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Prestium Pharma, Inc.
- 49349-742 Denavir 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 52125-947 Denavir 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 54868-4956 Denavir 10 mg/g Topical Cream by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 50814-042Next: 50819-100 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.