50419-861 : Precose 50 mg Oral Tablet
|Labeler:||Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 50419-861-48: 100 TABLET IN 1 BLISTER PACK (50419‑861‑48)
- 50419-861-51: 100 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE (50419‑861‑51)
- 50 mg
- Starch, Corn
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
- alpha Glucosidase Inhibitors [MoA]
- alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitor [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 50419-862 Precose 100 mg Oral Tablet by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50419-863 Precose 25 mg Oral Tablet by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 43353-908 Precose 50 mg Oral Tablet by Aphena Pharma Solutions - Tennessee, LLC
- 54868-5831 Precose 25 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 50419-829Next: 50419-862 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.